Roscoe 20 is a mid-fat kids' mountain bike designed to build confidence on the trail. It takes cues from the adult Roscoe, but this ride was built from the ground up for kids. 2.8" mid-fat tires, a 1x drivetrain, and a wide-range cassette make Roscoe the ideal bike for little rippers who want to build skills and have a ridiculous amount of fun keeping up with Mom, Dad, or an older sibling. Fit for riders 45-52" tall.
The final word
Give a kid a Roscoe and you'll make a mountain biker for life. Mid-fat tires and a wealth of kid-specific design details make this bike the perfect introduction to the trail. If your little one is ready to tag along when you hit the singletrack, this is the kid-friendly set-up that's made to build confidence, skills, and a healthy obsession with the world's greatest activity.
Why you'll love it
- There's no family outing as fun as a trail session, and Roscoe is the ideal kids' bike for building great memories
- This isn't a small adult bike—it's built from the ground up for kids, by people who know exactly what works for them and what doesn't
- When you're learning to ride, simplicity is best: a 1x8 drivetrain lets kids focus on keeping the rubber side down
- The kid-specific frame geometry has a sloping top tube that makes it easier to hop on and off
- The rear brake caliper is tucked into the frame to help prevent damage from laying the bike down
|Alpha Silver Aluminum, 20''
|Roscoe 20'' alloy
|VP 1-1/8'', semi-Integrated
Front: 100mm ThruSkew
Rear: 141mm QR
|20'' alloy, 28-hole, schrader valve
Front: Formula DC-20, alloy, 6-bolt, 100mm ThruSkew
Rear: Formula DC-2241, alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, Boost141, 5mm QR
|Chen-Shin, 20 x 2.80''
|Alloy, w/guard, 127mm length
|32T steel chainring
|KMC Z8.3, 8 speed
|Shimano Tourney TX80
|SunRun cassette, 11-34, 8 speed
|Shimano Altus M315, 8 speed
|Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 580mm width
|Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree, 60mm length
|Kids' alloy brake lever, black
|Tektro MD-M280 mechanical disc, 160mm rotor
|Kids' 20'' size, padded
|Bontrager alloy, 27.2mm, 12mm offset, 250mm length
* Subject to change without notice.